/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
As of September 2016 Jeff joined CNA Insurance as head of worldwide operations. Jeff has 34 years in Insurance, consisting of:
27 years Chubb & Son:
- 20 years Commercial P&C Underwriter/Underwriting Management.
- 7 years Head of US Field Operations. Consisting of 65 branches’ policy administration and Underwriting Assistant support. Built 2 claims centers, 3 policy processing centers and 2 UW renewal centers.
7 years at XL (now XLCatlin):
- May of 2008 joined XL as Chief Processing Officer for North America.
- Created centralized Operations support of 11 underwriting businesses throughout US, Canada and Bermuda.
- Offshored 30% of work to captive entity in India.
- Built Operations to consist of end to end process/execution from Submission to Premium Collection, including Training, Regulatory, BPM, QC, Claims data integration, and Operational Analytics.
- May of 2015, XL acquired Catlin insurance:
- Accepted new role as SVP Enterprise Operations Leader for Americas Region.
- Role consists of all prior functions plus expansion of territory, now consisting of US, Canada, Bermuda, Latin America, India and Poland.
"The world relies on processes in order to function, and we are all customers who experience the benefits, and sometimes the negatives, of process. Whether that is in our personal lives or professional lives, whether that is insurance, retail/wholesale establishments, other financial services or manufacturing industries. The PEX network performs an important function, perhaps the key word being "network" because through the collaboration and networking opportunities PEX provides, all process and operations specialists in any capacity will benefit from association with the PEX network by continuously growing their skills/knowledge and applying that to whatever role they play."