Jon Theuerkauf is an improvement and innovative visionary with over 30 years of experience creating and implementing winning strategies to transform organizations as well as those companies looking to “Future Proof”. Along his career path, he has held several executive roles in financial services. He has evolved into a global improvement/innovation leader who incorporates the holistic ideas of performance excellence…quality, innovation, productivity and efficiency into start-ups as well as existing organizations. He is becoming a leader in the use of smart, rapidly deployable technologies combined with traditional reengineering tools and approaches.
Highly skilled at leading individuals, teams, and organizations, he has an uncanny ability to optimize the way a company operates to help them compete globally, grow revenues, increase shareholder value and leverage the engagement of their employees. Jon’s record of accomplishments includes more than 7000 successful projects resulting in more than 10,000 improvements and innovations implemented, yielding more than $5B in certified bottom line financial benefits and growing.
Having lived and worked abroad for more nearly 15 years, he most recently was working in New Zealand prior to coming back home to the US to work with BNY Mellon as Head of Performance Excellence.
Jon’s additional executive leadership roles including serving as:
- Senior VP, Head of WorkSmart at ASB bank in New Zealand
- Advisor to the President and CEO of Sberbank of Russia in Moscow
- Managing Director, Global Head of Operational Excellence, Cost Management and Offshoring and Outsourcing at Credit Suisse in Zurich, London, and New York;
- Managing Director; Head of Best Practice—Global Transaction Banking at HSBC in London and New York;
- Managing Director and Six Sigma Quality Leader at GE Capital Structured Finance Group in Connecticut;
- Senior Manager of International Customer and Technical Services at MCI Telecommunications in New Jersey, Georgia, and Illinois;
- Director of Professional Services for Career Management Group in Chicago, Illinois.