As of September 2016 Jeff joined CNA Insurance as head of worldwide operations. Jeff has 34 years in Insurance, consisting of:
27 years Chubb & Son:
- 20 years Commercial P&C Underwriter/Underwriting Management.
- 7 years Head of US Field Operations. Consisting of 65 branches’ policy administration and Underwriting Assistant support. Built 2 claims centers, 3 policy processing centers and 2 UW renewal centers.
7 years at XL (now XLCatlin):
- May of 2008 joined XL as Chief Processing Officer for North America.
- Created centralized Operations support of 11 underwriting businesses throughout US, Canada and Bermuda.
- Offshored 30% of work to captive entity in India.
- Built Operations to consist of end to end process/execution from Submission to Premium Collection, including Training, Regulatory, BPM, QC, Claims data integration, and Operational Analytics.
- May of 2015, XL acquired Catlin insurance:
- Accepted new role as SVP Enterprise Operations Leader for Americas Region.
- Role consists of all prior functions plus expansion of territory, now consisting of US, Canada, Bermuda, Latin America, India and Poland.