PEXCast - Frequently Asked Questions
What is PEXCast?
- Watch your favourite speakers in the comfort of your home or office
- Custom-build your own virtual conference
- Streamed across any device
- Discounts apply for past delegates
How Does PEXCast work?
- Anyone can purchase videos from our video library which contains videos from PEX Network conferences.
- At the speakers request, some videos are only available to past delegates
- For promotional purposes, some videos can be viewed for free by past delegates and/or non-delegates
- Some delegates receive free videos as part of their conference registration package - details of these packages will appear on the individual conference website
Single Event Video Access (Every Video From One Event)
Single Video Access
What is PEXCast all about?
PEXCast is the online streaming service from the PEX Network. Our content is sourced from our conferences and summits including:
How to access to PEXCast?
If you’re a first time user of PEXCast you will need to register an account. Please register using the same email address you used to register your attendance to the event.
If you’re a returning user and already have an account you can login with your email address and password.
Step by step instructions
1. Go to www.pexcast.com
2. Using the ‘Add to Cart’ button select those presentations you wish to purchase.
3. You will now have the option to ‘Continue Shopping’ or ‘View Cart’
4. Once you have completed your selection of presentations, proceed to the checkout by clicking the green ‘view cart’ button or clicking on the shopping cart at the top of the page.
Note: Delegate pricing will be applied at the Checkout page. If it has not please contact support
5. Complete secure credit card payment using your VISA, Mastercard or via Paypal.
6. Once payment is complete, you will be directed back to ’My Playlist’ where you can watch your purchased videos.
Try before you buy
Before you buy, we suggest you view some of the Free-to-Watch ‘Highlights Videos’ (at the top of the page) as a test before you purchase any paid content.
Where do I get my password?
When you register you choose your own password. This should be something easy to remember but not contain anything obvious like your first and/or last name or organisation.
My password is not working.
If you’ve tried to login and the message ‘Invalid login attempt’ appears, check there are no SPACES at the beginning or end of your password.
If you’re still having trouble you can reset your password by clicking the following link: 'Forget your password?'
Why isn't the Video Player showing in my web browser?
OnDemand Video Playback is supported via all standard web browsers on PC or Mac, and includes support for iPads, iPhones, iPods, Surface, Android and Blackberry devices.
If you are experiencing playback issues, please try the following:
Ensure you have a sufficient network speed to download the video stream: Speedtest.net
Ensure your corporate firewall is not blocking the video. Try from a different network, ie your home or your tablet/mobile.
If issues persist, please contact support providing the following information:
Screenshot of the issue
Computer Operating System (eg. Windows 7)
Internet Browser (eg. Internet Explorer 10, Google Chrome 42.0)
Internet Connection (eg. Home ADSL via wifi or Corporate Intranet)
Results of Speedtest.net
My internet connection is quite slow – will this be a problem?
No – PEXCast is configured to allow ‘buffering’ of the videos. If you experience regular stopping and starting, we recommend you pause the video allowing it to buffer for a couple of minutes before continuing.
What impact will videos have on my monthly data allowance?
Videos vary in size and duration, but as a general rule, 1 minute of video will require approx. 10Mb of data i.e. If you watch a 30min video, you will use approximately 300Mb of your monthly data allowance.
I can’t seem to find some of the speakers I remember watching at the live event
We work hard to get every presentation from our live events uploaded to the PEXCast site. Some conference speakers do NOT give permission to be filmed. Other speakers (or the organisations they work for) have strict limitations around who we are allowed to show their videos to.
Thank you for your registering with us!
Welcome ! Not ? Sign out.